The aim of the BootCamp Fitness Instructors Course is to provide a comprehensive and practical training course for fitness professionals on the structure and practical application of circuit based training.
- By the end of the one day course trainers will be able to:
(2 hours of pre home study will be required)
- Plan and demonstrate the BootCamp Fitness warm up.
- Demonstrate, observe and correct a selection of exercises included in
- Create, develop dynamic and challenging exercise routines.
- Understand and demonstrate the BootCamp Fitness class structure.
- Learn the BootCamp Fitness teaching style.
Practical and theory assessments will be carried out to ensure the course objectives are reached to a satisfactory standard.
To be able to qualify for the REPs CPD points you should have:
- Level 2 Gym Instructors Award or Exercise to music Instructors qaulification.
- A Valid REPs membership at the above level or higher.
The course however is open to the fitness enthusiasts that are not on the REPs register, but the CPD points will not be attainable.
Price £ 147 Includes
- BootCamp Fitness Instructors Manual
- BootCamp Fitness Certificate
- Discount on clothing and equipment on the day
- Discount to Premium members area
Click here to find out more about the premium members area
Where & When
|25 January 2014
| 8 February 2014